SIA Qtech is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully so you know why and how we collect your data and how we will use it.
This statement explains:
- How we use your personal information;
- What personal information we pass on to third parties;
- How long we keep your personal information;
- Information on marketing communications;
- Changes to the way we protect your privacy;
- How to contact us.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This chapter provides the following information:
- The categories of personal data we process;
- Sources and specific categories of personal data not directly received from you;
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data; and
- The legal basis for the processing.
We process your account data. Account information may include your name and email address, phone number, and other information you provide when you sign up. This data comes directly from you. We process account data for the purpose of operating the website in order to provide our services, ensuring the security of the site and services and contacting you. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a reciprocal agreement and / or contract upon your request, as well as our legitimate interest in monitoring and improving our website and services.
We may process your personal data as set forth in this notice if it is necessary to comply with or enforce legal requirements, whether they arise out of court, administrative or otherwise out of court. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in protecting and safeguarding our legal rights, your legal rights and the legitimate rights of others.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we are authorized to process your personal data as mentioned above, we are also entitled to process your personal data even when such processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligation.
- We want to gain and maintain your trust. To that end, we will only share your personal information when necessary.
- We are authorized to share your data with the following categories of third parties in order to provide you with our services as set out in this notice:
- We have the right to disclose your personal data to any of our group companies (including our subsidiaries and holding companies and its other subsidiaries);
- We have the right to disclose your personal data to our insurers and professional advisors for risk management, professional advice or filing, enforcement or protection against claims;
In addition to special cases, we have the right to disclose your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Third parties mentioned in this paragraph may also be registered outside the Republic of Latvia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. If we send your personal data to such persons, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that your privacy is adequately protected. For more information on appropriate security measures, you can contact us at
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data that we process for any specific purpose or purposes is not stored longer than necessary for that purpose.
In some cases, we cannot specify for how long we will keep your personal data. For example, access data will be stored for as long as necessary for specific purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we are entitled to retain your personal data if necessary, to fulfil our legal obligations.
Cookies usually do not contain any information that could identify the user, but your personal information held by us may be related to information collected or stored by cookies.
Three ways to manage cookies:
- External Sources (1)
- Browser settings (2)
- Cookies on our website (3)
(1) Cookies from service providers
• Our website uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use the content of the website. If you don’t want your browser to use Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and Privacy.
(2) How can you manage cookies?
Most browsers allow users to refuse or delete cookies. Actions may vary depending on browser and version. Below is the current information on how to block or delete cookies on service providers’ websites such as Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer and Safari.
Please note that deleting or disabling cookies may affect your user experience and you may not be able to take advantage of certain benefits of our website.
(3) What cookies do we use?
The main types of cookies. Here’s how and why we use them:
(1) Website Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the website and use the features available.
(2) Website Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow you to evaluate and analyse how our customers use our website and improve its functionality.
(3) Target or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant ads. These cookies limit the number of times your ad is displayed and help us evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Third party websites
We may work with third parties, commonly referred to as service providers, who are authorized to place third party cookies on our sites or our services, apps and tools with your consent. These service providers allow us to provide you with a better, faster, and more secure website experience.
SIA Qtech built the Qticket app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by SIA Qtech at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKTS TO OTHER SITES
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
CHANGES IN HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this notice from time to time to reflect how we process your data.
If we make material changes, we will notify you on our website or otherwise, such as by sending an email, so that you can review the changes before continuing to use our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
you have questions or comments about this statement;
you want us to stop using your information in the future;
any of the above rights or have complaints, please contact us.
You can contact us by writing to: email@example.com